Houkago no Idol ni wa Himitsu ga aru - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Kuromiya-san's determination

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, their no date rule is just a few short years... idols don't stay idols long and they have busy careers that could give them a chance to go further....

And part of the reason is that idols are performers... their performance isn't just the stage, but their entire persona and life...

That said, I also find it cringe... but I hate that word as well because everyone finds different things cringe... hell, for me, idols and idol fandom feels cringe.... always felt something creepy about it...

Doesn't help that I always preferred MILFs even as a kid.... so maybe I'm not the best person....
Their taking advantage of kids who's brains haven't even fully developed yet, blinding them with the possibility of fame and fortune to enrich the company. It's exploitative. The fans are being exploited as well with the fantasy of their idol existing only for them. At least Kimiya seems to have his head on straight.

As to liking MILFSs. I saw "who framed roger rabbit" when I was 4 years old. Let's just say I have a type.

Double-page supporter
yup thats already rule for idols i think even boy group idol too its soo strict for love matters, once found out/busted they could ruin their career. mostly for love matter they're doing private just dont get busted :(

Dex-chan lover
Their taking advantage of kids who's brains haven't even fully developed yet, blinding them with the possibility of fame and fortune to enrich the company. It's exploitative. The fans are being exploited as well with the fantasy of their idol existing only for them. At least Kimiya seems to have his head on straight.

As to liking MILFSs. I saw "who framed roger rabbit" when I was 4 years old. Let's just say I have a type.
True, it's exploitive... but I also don't think not dating at that age for a few short years is a big deal....

Again, kinda not right.... but also not a big deal....

Double-page supporter
This is such a japanese girl that have no experience in love... Yes, women in japan Will do this shit... she Will not just say that she likes you even if she is miles more of a beuty... is fucking crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread