Houkago Teibou Nisshi

Anime preview released: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-4fzURroFw

Group Leader
I've talked with the previous translator and they let me continue it! The new chapter's translation in progress, hopefully I'm done with the next in this year ^^

Double-page supporter
Everything about this manga is just blasting me in the face with nostalgia over my childhood, I used to go fishing every day almost and I haven't been in years.

😆 didnt have that high of expectations for this manga but its really pleasant! I thought were gonna have an mc who doesn't like fishing but she came to love it by herself and she still doesnt like yucky things but she never says she hates fishing, its so feel good to read. 😄

I'm vegetarian but that didn't detract from my enjoyment of this one - the characters are all adorable dorks and the art is really nicely done

Very funny and nice manga. It reminds me of my childhood, but i really never liked fishing. The art is nicely done, the fish are even a bit cute haha~

Does anyone know what prefecture in Japan this story is based in? Enjoying this anime a lot, might be this year's YuruCamp.

Gru

i liked this manga, really recomend it for a nice and relaxing reading.
is there another manga here that is similar to this one ? thanks for any recomandations

Users who are viewing this thread