Houkai Gakuen 2 - Side Stories

Group Leader
The story is cute enough, but it suffers from what seems to be a poor translation.

Dex-chan lover
@scripted Maybe or maybe not? I'm not sure why Houkai and Honkai are used in different places, but this should be one of the two predecessor games you may not be familiar with even if you're aware of the Honkai Impact version of things. I say predecessor but I think each of them uses a lot the same cast in alternate stories more or less anyway.

Group Leader
@monkey123 I don't think manhua drawing are bad, for example most HI3 comics are drawn by EGO which you can't notice it was Chinese drawn comic.

Also most Houkai Gakuen 2 start screen CGs also drawn by EGO too.

Group Leader
@BananowyJE Houkai is original Japanese translation. The reason why the English official usually use "n" instead of "u" cuz most westerners have difficulty reading "u" anyway.

Here is origin of it: http://benghuai.com/world/

Dex-chan lover
@max20091 interesting. Especially since in both global and jp game version they have hoNkai in logo.
But oh hey, they changed Celine to "Sirine" and translated Cecilia into "Sesiria". And few other interesting "translation choices" during other parts of the game.

Logically speaking since this is a one-shot obviously it still has many potentials for now I will state the limitations:

MC is a Girl who was blind for a long time (Personality wise she thinks the world is beautiful place once she could see)

Setting:
The World is Corrupted, basically nasty or something and there was this weird blackhole,

Ending:
It ended with a blackhole sucking everything, basically either the girl presented is not the MC but some kind of past history based on the words of a history teachers (whilst going back to the present) showing the real MC, probably male.
Another ending is that its simply there, I don't know maybe she survived.

Basically the limitations are : girl character, distraught personality, corrupted world, distrust towards words (due to lying mother)

@max20091
Going forward I will add them to the side stories, because there isn't a specific volume for them, just chapters and one shots I'm just adding them as is, I don't have the ability to switch them once its posted,
So after I add the 3rd chapter for Kika's Origin I will going forward

Group Leader
@Adventzx
I'm not sure but there is a button where you can edit each chapter and volume too. If not then maybe the server have issues.
Also great job in editing and translating the comic. I'm pretty lack of editing skill btw.

Group Leader
Hi @Adventzx
Can you help me change volume of your translated comics? as the comics aren't set in volumes, it can cause issues where users needs to change reading progress.
any new comic series should put them in the new volume.

Users who are viewing this thread