Housekeeper

Dex-chan lover
Should tag tragedy in this.
Everyone reading, you have been warned.

Group Leader
@mageexia they're all in the same universe but you don't need to know any of those to understand the story. they're only connecting in the late game :)

I’m interested in this series! Though it’s a bit sad to see that it’s dropped, hoping someone else will pick it up.

The One
Staff
Admin
@JuleMickey

are they really?
seems like quite the biiiiiiiig stretch that all those are in the same universe.

Group Leader
@Lymus it's some
absurd time travel magic stuff
. there is an official timeline from YLAB, the company producing these webtoons. just think of it as the korean marvel universe.

Group Leader
Does one need to know all the other related stories to understand this? I don't really wanna read all those series....

It would be great if this was a standalone story

Power Uploader
@TRAXCUTTER There might be crossover reference between series, such as the virus' origin, how Androids were made, etc... but otherwise it's a standalone story and you don't have to worry about other trivial stuff

Aggregator gang
I thought its going to be like matrix but there's a goddamn zombie apocalypse

Tbh I didn't have high expectations but damn this is good I like the story so far I'm waiting for future updates patiently

XL

Dex-chan lover
Has a pretty cool start however it will turn full retard mode later. From unique manhua to just another generic manhua scroll fest in less than 15 chapter, lulz.

Aggregator gang
I never really looked into it but now I'm starting to wonder, does anyone know who owns the ip rights to comics put out by ylab and naver because they're doing this whole shared universe thing called (super string) does that make them like Marvel/DC? If so, are they the ip holders of the series and the artists/authors don't own shit? Because that's something I really don't like about most of the western superhero comic book industry. I was under the impression that the authors still held the intellectual property rights of their work so wouldn't setting something like super string up be a bit of a minefield if there happens to be a dispute among creators?

Also how does this manhwa take place in 197X and something like revivalman(202X)/terrorman(201X) takes place only like 40-50 years later and somehow something as serious as a zombie plague isn't even mentioned or acknowledged? What were they thinking putting all these series together in a shared universe written by multiple people and frankenstitched together.

Group Leader
@Hobnobs according to their website it's owned by YLAB. ‘Super String’ is YLAB’s own blockbuster IP, where characters from various YLAB works come together in one universe, the story expanding into genres of films, dramas and games.'

not all of the series are published by naver. 'my nights shine brighter than your days' for example is published by Daum (correct me if I'm wrong)

holy shit, why are there so many shared universes, lol. All of them aren't even made by the same author too.

Thank you very much to all the staff of TOOR scans and other fans doing all of this incredible projects, and for all the amazing translations and work. You are all wonderful for making a lot of people out there happy because they can read fantastic stories. *-*

Users who are viewing this thread