Housekeeper

Hell yeah...! When our mc enter I was really hipped ...!
I hate this kind of human just kill that bitch and retrieve the data...!
Show them who is the boss💪🏻😈

Wait... did someone mess with the page? How are all of these series part of a shared universe? They don't even share the same authors...

Power Uploader
@KuroInfinity Unbelievable as it may sounds, the "shared universe" is correct, but in this case it's simply because all series are owned by one company and thus they're from the same "universe"

Wth. This is so good, most war type stories have like stranger becoming friends or like enemies to friends but this is merciless with the betrayal and friendship along with it, hidden gem. Truly a name fitting for this. Not reallly hidden but truly a Bright jem in a bucket filled with others

Fed-Kun's army
@RonBWL So it's not that all of stories take place in the same continuity? I've only read Revival Man, but these two stories being in the same universe made no sense to me.

Power Uploader
@KraZTaco They may, they may not, we'll never know. What we know is that, since they're from the same publisher, they're considered "shared universe" :v

@KraZTaco @RonBWL
@KuroInfinity hey guys this story being in a shared universe is true and the timeline is in the publisher's website, YLab. The stories are all connected, although not every character has been shown in every other stories besides their own. Take for example Revival man and Terror Man. They have a character present in both stories but the age is different, which means one story happened years after the other one.

The stories all lead up to the main characters grouping up together to become one group like the Avengers. It's really interesting so check it out if you want ig

It's a fun read, but with robot tears, the environment noticeably recovering withing a few month, everything about Catharina von Bayern, rapid infectious transformation in a non fantasy or far future science fiction setting, and the infected not obeying the laws of thermodynamics, this has to be the most stupid thing I've ever read.

Does the world in itself make sense? With AIs who don't facial recognition, the almost god-like Hasty, etc? Hell no.
I just want to know if Hasty and Neville will get a happy end (platonic or romantic, I don't care anymore). If you read it as a post apocalyptic relationships based story, then it's fine.

This is so cheesey. It makes no logical sense. Its absolutely awful.

I love it.

Literally through its... So bad. But somehow, so charming. I cannot get enough of it. And its found family, too?? FUCK yeah. I eat this trash for breakfast and i say thank u for the meal.

I actually really enjoyed reading this! The plot kept me interested so I’m caught up in just a few hours

Users who are viewing this thread