Housewife X JK - Ch. 19

Power Uploader
Yo, so after seeing some of the comments on previous chapter about how much ppl appreciate the work the guys put into this manga of their own free time we simply thought its better to dedicate thoose few hours of time to other manga, so dont expect super quick updates here anymore ill do the QC whenever ill find the time inbetween. And if ya dislike the grammar stuff so much you can always apply and help the team but guess its easier to whine then to actualy help out scanlating :)

P.S. Sorry to thoose that enjoy the manga but yeh such stuff just drains out the energy and motivation from ppl and as ya know squiggles group does tons of manga so thoose few hours of free time will be simply spent elsewhere instead.
And welp the manga is on small break either way so no real reason to do super quick releases.

Rant over lol and enjoy the chapter ^^

Dex-chan lover
Hinata has some balls to dare claim cheating is wrong at this point.

Hinata's lack of self awareness is facepalm inducing :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
I can’t remember if the highschool friend has a ring on or not.
Either way I think her partner is another women but she herself isn’t out of the closet and actually unsure of her feelings.

But putting that aside,
WILL THIS MANGA DO THE DESPICABLE DEED?! come on let them do it under the family home roof! With the ex and daughter totally unaware HAHAHA

Dex-chan lover
Yo, so after seeing some of the comments on previous chapter about how much ppl appreciate the work the guys put into this manga of their own free time we simply thought its better to dedicate thoose few hours of time to other manga, so dont expect super quick updates here anymore ill do the QC whenever ill find the time inbetween. And if ya dislike the grammar stuff so much you can always apply and help the team but guess its easier to whine then to actualy help out scanlating :)

P.S. Sorry to thoose that enjoy the manga but yeh such stuff just drains out the energy and motivation from ppl and as ya know squiggles group does tons of manga so thoose few hours of free time will be simply spent elsewhere instead.
And welp the manga is on small break either way so no real reason to do super quick releases.

So this is what it feels to pay for other ppls mistakes....

Thanks to the quality conossieurs of the comments, you did a very good job...

Dex-chan lover
You are NOT the mother the audience goes crazy seriously she's not the mom? wow oh well.
This fuel another possibility now, since they're similar let's just ship the daughter with the childhood friend and everyone's happy hahahahahaha :meguusmug: it's a shame the translation won't come back like usual, no point if you guys don't enjoy it and I'm not against criticism or pointing out mistakes but last time, since there were two people already criticizing, I didn't see the point of repeating

Thanks for all the team's work on this series so far. Sorry to hear about the ungrateful comments you received. I don't usually comment, but I really should to at least show appreciation for the hours of free entertainment you and other scanlation groups provide us. I hope you will eventually return to more frequent releases of this series if you ever have the time and feel like it, but this is a fair and understandable reaction.

To comment on the series, I definitely feel bad for Hazuki the most in this, I hope she gets a satisfactory ending. I'm really curious to see what she'll do when she finds out about her mother and friend. I do feel bad for the husband too, but as he's been mostly absent so far I can't really identify with him too much yet. As the series has a bright and comedic tone despite the subject matter, I don't really see it getting too heavy. If it does end in divorce I imagine the author will take a more amicable route because of this. Although I do hope Mizuki and Hinata face some form of comeuppance.

Dex-chan lover
To comment on the series, I definitely feel bad for Hazuki the most in this, I hope she gets a satisfactory ending. I'm really curious to see what she'll do when she finds out about her mother and friend. I do feel bad for the husband too, but as he's been mostly absent so far I can't really identify with him too much yet. As the series has a bright and comedic tone despite the subject matter, I don't really see it getting too heavy. If it does end in divorce I imagine the author will take a more amicable route because of this. Although I do hope Mizuki and Hinata face some form of comeuppance.
Yeah Hazuki is caught in the middle of something she has no idea about. It can def mess up her. I kinda was hoping that she starts to fall for Mizuki's friend and something happens there. As for the husband, I don't think we really are supposed to relate with him. He's barely a plot device right now. I think he should have not been in the story at all. If the author involved him even a little, that'd be fine.

Dex-chan lover
lol funny how all of us was wrong about her being the mom

but hey this is leading to something more fun to happen

looking forward to next ch and seeing where this goes

Dex-chan lover
is it just me or does it seem there was a weird skip from the last chapter?
Author-san spared us of reading a couple of chapters about Mao, Mizuki and Hazuki adapting to each other's presence. Which is good, because that wouldn't had helped the plot to move along.

Dex-chan lover
Fz7dJFOaAAEUUaD

this thought entered my mind after talking to a maplestory guildie about muromaki. what do we think chatroom

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread