Housewife X JK - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Dont tell me it will take the route where she realise that she likes the daughter instead of the mom now…
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2Fcd0a8684-9099-41c5-8b7a-5a03f9e01566

It's a family (sized) package :)

Dex-chan lover
now this is gonna be fun especially when the mom finds out

but who know everyone just might be for it after all

but lets see which way this series ends up going as there's a couple of ways things could go

with that said shes definitely testing the waters there cause she knows how the daughter feels about her so again this will be interesting how things plays out from here

Dex-chan lover
huh, my though was that she was worried the mom would get the wrong idea from that mark, but will see.

Thank you for the new chapter!
Pretty much, yeah. Hinata has shown time and time again that she doesn't care specially about Hazuki. Hell, if she cared she wouldn't be fucking her mom kek

Dex-chan lover
If I recall correctly, Hinata only befriended Hazuki to have an excuse to go visit her mom. She met the mom first. So at least at first she only thought of her as a tool...

Dex-chan lover
Sanae has already stated her intention to be with Yuri for life and has now confirmed kissing is fine at home. Just come out already. A second pairing would be good to see.

Dex-chan lover
The daughter being involved in a love triangle is annoying... I just wanted to read about the mom and the friend, shame I think I will be dropping this

Users who are viewing this thread