Housewife X JK - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Main reason I love adashima so much - it is a romcom with one pair and the plot moves around them instead of the million mono-dimensional "haha no way" chumps that exist primarily to fuel r34 art and pull in losers who want to self-insert. Yes the old friend did exist, but she had no chance from the start and the author didn't make it a secret.

Ditto for horimiya - the main pair is locked from the start and the plot is about the details of their relationship and its development, rather than a "will they or won't they" with a battalion of cardboard cutouts in a monster of the week format.
Will they or won't they is really popular, though. This is the thing people who comment on forums, and the internet in general, forget: we are not the majority. The other reason we get "mini-bosses" as an obstacle is that it is a really easy and cheap way to extend the "chase" without actually having to put any effort into the conflicts. You also get the additional benefit of perhaps getting a breakout character that increases you story's popularity.

Another reason is how abysmally bad established couples stories tend to get. You either get boring fluff that gets stale a few chapters in or cheap "relationship ending drama" that insults your, and the characters, intelligence. It's impossible to win.

Having said that, the only obstacle on this manga are Mizuki and Hinata themselves, though. Everything else just exists as set-up for erotic-plays and/or jokes.

Side-eyeing Hinata for talking about her heart skipping a beat for Hazuki. Honestly, I'm just waiting for everything to hit the fan but I'm not sure how this manga will go with it just giving how things have went so far.

Dex-chan lover
Side-eyeing Hinata for talking about her heart skipping a beat for Hazuki. Honestly, I'm just waiting for everything to hit the fan but I'm not sure how this manga will go with it just giving how things have went so far.
Nothing will ever hit the fan. This isn't that type of manga.

Dex-chan lover
Hinata looked amazing in that succubus cosplay. It really highlighted how fully and perky her boobs are. This is especially the case on pg 18 where we can clearly see how big and cute Hinata's mochibuns are. It's no wonder Mizuki wants to have so much sex with her given her beautiful and bubbly body.

Thank you for the translation (also Hinata has a really nice butt if the last page is any indication. It's big, juicy, and pleasantly-shaped. If she asked I wouldn't say no to kissing and licking her butt).

Users who are viewing this thread