Housewife X JK - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Don’t really think you care whatever it’s school or not the next day.
At least for now there’s no oyakodon in sight, but can’t write it off yet.

Dex-chan lover
The most boring result. No oyakodon. Why tease stuff with the daughter if you won’t commit?
Because Editors at Manga companies learned the wrong lesson from the biggest manga's of the past 10 years, and all decided that having a race for "Best girl" brings in fans. But the stories are never built around having multiple love interests and the "Best Girl" has clearly been decided by the author, secondary love interests just become fodder to progress, hinder the plot, or become filler chapters.

95% of all Romance Comedies are now suffering from this issue now and I blame the huge success of the Harem Manga's of the past couple of decades. Having a pure romance plot line doesn't have the "appeal" to these editors. Why have 1 girl when you can have 2, then they add 3 then 4 then 5 and so on. It's a plague that is rapidly destroying Romance Comedies.

Dex-chan lover
Because Editors at Manga companies learned the wrong lesson from the biggest manga's of the past 10 years, and all decided that having a race for "Best girl" brings in fans. But the stories are never built around having multiple love interests and the "Best Girl" has clearly been decided by the author, secondary love interests just become fodder to progress, hinder the plot, or become filler chapters.

95% of all Romance Comedies are now suffering from this issue now and I blame the huge success of the Harem Manga's of the past couple of decades. Having a pure romance plot line doesn't have the "appeal" to these editors. Why have 1 girl when you can have 2, then they add 3 then 4 then 5 and so on. It's a plague that is rapidly destroying Romance Comedies.
Personally, my thought is: if you're gonna do a harem situation then commit to it. I'm also bored of harems where only one girl wins. Either do a romance story about a single couple or do an honest to goodness harem. None of this wishy washy stuff.

Dex-chan lover
You people are weird. The manga has showed you time and time again that Hazuki doesn't matter. Why would you take anything about her seriously? Her "big moment" with Hinata was just a set up for pee-play between the characters that actually matter. Everything on this manga has a one purpose: set some fetish play between Mizuki and Hinata. For this arc is cosplay sex and probably something else later on.

Dex-chan lover
feels good to have a ch with just these 2 again as it feels like its been a bit since we have had just the 2 of them

and it was great though felt short especially compared to earlier chapters

nonetheless am looking forward to more

Dex-chan lover

Main reason I love adashima so much - it is a romcom with one pair and the plot moves around them instead of the million mono-dimensional "haha no way" chumps that exist primarily to fuel r34 art and pull in losers who want to self-insert. Yes the old friend did exist, but she had no chance from the start and the author didn't make it a secret.

Ditto for horimiya - the main pair is locked from the start and the plot is about the details of their relationship and its development, rather than a "will they or won't they" with a battalion of cardboard cutouts in a monster of the week format.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, didn't expect her to remember her own heart skipping a beat for Hazuki.

Users who are viewing this thread