Housewife X JK - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
People have all kinds of family drama. The 'Cheating' drama, the 'coming out of the closet' drama, the 'sibling chasing the same person' drama.
But this. This is the whole pack. We got cheating + chasing the same person + and the coming out of the closet.
The poor husband.

Anyway thanks for the translation i'm looking forward to the train wreck.
ps. Ive read something like this before. But the girl is the daughter of fmc crush. If anyone knows the name i highly appreciate it if you could tell me

Dex-chan lover
People have all kinds of family drama. The 'Cheating' drama, the 'coming out of the closet' drama, the 'sibling chasing the same person' drama.
But this. This is the whole pack. We got cheating + chasing the same person + and the coming out of the closet.
The poor husband.

ps. Ive read something like this before. But the girl is the daughter of fmc crush. If anyone knows the name i highly appreciate it if you could tell me
Haru and Midori maybe?
https://mangadex.org/title/3be245b1-b183-4a74-880f-62244d7dc86e/haru-to-midori

The poor husband.

"Lily, Marguerite, Baby's Breath" + it's sequel, maybe?

(tysm for the upload, squigglesjp!)

Dex-chan lover
So... doujin with a threesome?
1014018584214777896.webp

Users who are viewing this thread