Housewife X JK - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
This age gap is so rare, the author really like doing unusual lewd situations,
Thought, a serialization could be they going in different hotels

Dex-chan lover
This age gap is so rare, the author really like doing unusual lewd situations,
Thought, a serialization could be they going in different hotels

wouldve been better if she was divorced or like hubby dead but nah bro, ntr shit. 0/10

Dex-chan lover
The worst thing is that they all look the same, but yeah, NTR is shit

Dex-chan lover
Have you morons read the synopsis? the Father isnt in the picture anymore so its not ntr.

Oh wao how could I didn't notice that.

spoiler alert :
they are sex friends

The father is alive.
The official synopsis is that it's a immoral lewd comedy.
I do think it's really funny how the author makes this looks like a ok thing, so I genuinely want to continue reading this to see how long will it take until some character brings up that this is kinda fucked up, and even if it never happens, it will be really funny either way.

Dex-chan lover
Cheating? In my Christian website?! God Lord someone call the internet police please! what's the next thing we will find in manga, murder? drugs? anything is possible now that there's a character cheating (lol) I rather wait to see the full picture, where is the husband and what kind of person he is... and then get mad.

Honestly, if the father shows up and he turns out to be a piece of shit, it would be a pretty boring twist, way too easy to justify the cheating then. Nothing so far seems to indicate much about him besides that he hasn't been giving his wife any loving.

Fed-Kun's army
Why the fuck is this happening, only a man can love a woman and it is forbidden that a woman makes love at a 2nd year high school girl (probably 16-15 years old.. idk). It's disgusting and I don't like it.. (not a sexist or something...)

Also, where's the next chapter?

Dex-chan lover
@A_Crappy_Connoisseurs
I'll be trying to do it (since the other group seems to be pretty busy IRL, maybe). If you look at the raws, you'll understand just how horrible it feels to redraw all those speech bubbles 😭. It short, it'll take some time... (I'm doing another series and that thing feels like a walk in the park compared to this)

But then again, the next 3 chapters are sitting on the website, all in Japanese. If you want to be a masochist and torture yourself by doing such a disgusting series yourself, feel free... 😉😂

Users who are viewing this thread