Housewife X JK - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
@Akumu666

OOF

Sorry. Maybe I was a little mean about my comment earlier...

(ask help, hell. If I can upgrade my potato com, Imma help you but that comp is shi-)

F for Translation, redrawing and thanks for the chapter...

pg 6, "why you wearing" -> "why are you wearing"
pg 12, "she had to called" -> "she had to call"

Dex-chan lover
@A_Crappy_Connoisseurs
No, actually, I realized from your reply that I was the one who might have taken it a bit far in my reply. The thing is that I did get your joke perfectly, just when it came to making a joke back to you, it ended up looking serious, even with a 😂 emoji.
So, no hard feelings or anything. Just two people causing misunderstandings with each other while not meaning to do so... 😅🤣

BTW, there was a little discussion on r/manga on reddit about how bad the plot of this series is (with a link to my chapter). Some valid stuff was there but it was all just a tad bit over exaggerated as they seemed to misunderstand the plot a little (like many others over here) and based their opinion on that

Kind of surprised by the fact Mizuki is still married. Usually stories like this are about widows or divorced women.

@KatouEgao Same here. I tried to reload twice but it's still dark... too dark to enjoy.

The art is cute but NTR...😐
Anyway, thanks for the chapter.

Eeww get off you vanillashit and don't just give rating 1 for unreasonable reason

Before you read a manga, read tag first, synopsis second then read the manga.. Damn just fv ck off...

I've always wanted to read a yuri manga with a plot like this, can't wait for the next chapter! thank you!

Dex-chan lover
>manga is literally called houseWIFE X JK
>people get triggered because she’s a wife

Do you guys even read?

Thanks for the translation, tho.

Double-page supporter
You people surprised mangadex users can't read? Souson no frieren is the highest ranked manga after all.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga seems like fun, I like the contrast between the JK, a "lighthearted just wants to have fun" kind of girl and the Housewife an older woman that has a lot of worries but can't help but want to explore her true self.
I really want to know more about the Housewife's daughter too, she might be just as fun.

@Blackwar Plot twist:
The father is secretly super gay and is a BL stan, moved places not because of work but because it was closer to BL conventions.

Users who are viewing this thread