How a Single Gold Coin Can Change an Adventurer's Life - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
"he doesn't seem like a bad person"
every time i thought of that, that person suddenly turn evil

Double-page supporter
Here I thought the elf went to nurture a second boy from the cover XD

Dex-chan lover
Newbie healer party member next? Tsundere romantic interest?

Cliche prediction is cliche.

he's getting scammed AGAIN!!!!! DONT TRUST HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats a shifty boy

I really like the pacing of this story. The MC is not stupidly overpowered from the start but rather, he's working his way towards becoming strong slowly AND steadily. Even if he's a little naive, that's okay cause he's not BLATANTLY stupid (You guys worrying about his trusting nature have to remember his age and what kind of life he's had/Barely any interaction or experience with other people).

Honestly, I'm gonna have to say that the art is bad, not mediocre. Plainly because the artist decided to make both of them look nearly the same, almost like they're brothers. So unless they literally are brothers or even twin separated at birth, the design is just lazy.

Group Leader
Boom, paralysis needle hidden in the handshake. MC falls over and is bludgeoned to death by the mage.

Dex-chan lover
I dont understand why the dungeon has that short visibility range, every friendly/enemy just pops out right next to you.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, does this mean he is going to ditch the beautiful elf wife for a "life partner" named Kyle?!

Dex-chan lover
@NotSenpai
Its from an online publication, so dunno about its regularity, but a series with almost 30 pages cant be weekly and pretty hard for it to be bi.

Users who are viewing this thread