How can we make the world better?

Fed-Kun's army
@Nick_Asano
Can you describe what's a perfect humanbeing in your opinion?
Your idealistic way of thinking maybe harmful in the future.(I have the same idealistic issues)

To answer your previous question
If i'm god i would make them perfect
If i'm a rich guy i would make them drown in money. Because human being is a cunning creature and they will try everything until they get what they wanted.

If i'm a god i would obviously make them without flaws. Let me ask you another question have you ever thought of yourself "I'm not smart like them"? or a similar question to this. If you say yes then that mean human have flaws. I dislike when people mix logic with myths but since i live in a country where religion and politic is in one place i have grown to be tolerant of it.

I'm a very to the point person if i'm wrong please do tell me. Also I'm sorry if my question angers you. P.S i'm fragile introvert please don't bash me.(or you can freedom of speech afterall)
P.S.S If this is a joke thread sorry for being a dick for ruining the fun an' all

Dex-chan lover
If I was a God, I think just making my mere existence known to all of Humanity at the same time would go a way to improving the world's lot. Not to toot my own horn, but I'd be kind of a big deal. Just the confirmation of there being something bigger out there that is not only sentient in a way we understand, but is also aware of humans would radically change much of Humanity's approach to their own existence. And the fact everyone in the world would share this knowledge the same way everyone knows the Sun rises and sets could hopefully give another universal common ground to all humans.

As for my divine acts, I'm not sure I'd like to do much, like hand over a utopia or anything like that. There wouldn't be a point if Man didn't personally come up with his own solution to his problems, and they'd probably find a way to complain otherwise. But I wouldn't mind giving humans the tools to do so.

I'd make regular appearances, so every generation would see me once in their lifetimes. I'd also make every appearance personal and one-on-one, so everyone would know I was personally aware of them in particular, not just a vague group.

Maybe I'd bestow an official religious language, like "Babel", which all humans in the world could speak next to their own languages. Tribalism will always exist (and my existence will likely spark several more factions), but I think a common God and a common tongue always existing would give people something they could use to bridge cultural gaps whenever they felt they needed to.

That would give me plenty of time to focus on my real divine passion project, giving cherished household objects souls and making ghosts real.

If I was just some chucklefuck with money, I don't know. Global subsidy to teach Esperanto (lol) as a first language, I guess?

Aggregator gang
@Rift What's my idea of a perfect human being? I don't know. Political and moral flexibility, lifelong curiosity, humor, strength, compassion, hard work, and honesty are all important, but even the best things can be harmful when taken to an extreme or when driven without direction, and even the worst things are necessary in small amounts and for certain situations. But I've read books about "perfect civilizations", and honestly? I'm not sure one is truly conceivable, never mind feasible.

Have I ever thought of myself as "not as smart as them?" Constantly, but I've learned that just because someone knows something you don't it doesn't mean they're smarter than you are, and that intelligence in general depends largely on your tools of measure.
And don't worry about it. Everything you said was very in line with the discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread