How Do We Relationship? - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Ah, yes, the mother of all crysis: lack of communication.
I can't possibly predict how this will turn out... It's like I have never seen this anywhere...

Fed-Kun's army
This is really getting annoying and bad seriously...

Just fucking talk to each other jesus fucking christ why's every romance series written like the characters are all 8 year olds with shit communication skills.

Fed-Kun's army
Is this fucking Skyrim lol?

Saeko and Miwa seem like they have NPCs talking skills lmao

Thank you so much for the chapter, gotta love this Trainwreck <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy
People are capable of some pretty amazing feats sometimes, so it's not surprising to see some people buck the curve. I wouldn't say it's impossible to make a relationship work with people who are very different, but it is playing on hard mode.

@Kekitus
Certainly you're not going to find two identical people anywhere, but it's generally only the things that are important or strongly valued that make a difference one way or another when it comes to being alike or opposite. Honestly, in my experience, introverts may have trouble getting started but can get really attached long term. Unfortunately, there's no single silver bullet to relationship success. Just a bunch of things that can make your life harder or easier.

Statistically speaking, being on the same page when it comes to important things tends (with a generally normal distribution) to produce relationships that are reportedly more satisfying and last longer. When faced with problems, it really helps to be on the same page as your teammate. Let the less important things like hobbies and favorite genres provide the spice of learning stuff you didn't know about someone.

Having a good match helps, but some people are just bad at relationships in general, are serially abusive, etc.

Dex-chan lover
@icekatze It was a bit of a special case. I thought of them as earth and air. He was quiet, calm, solid, even tempered. She was bright, energetic, creative, enthusiastic, impractical. He loved watching her flit about brightening the room and she relied on his rock-steady presence. It worked really well, but it was kind of a one-in-a-thousand thing.

Ooh. I love the jealousy build-up. It's so well done.

Saeko needs to understand that it's not jealousy that is bad, it's the lack of communication and understanding of feelings. Framing it less like stopping someone else from doing things and more like working together to keep each other from worrying too much is what it's about.

I thought Saeko was going to snap when the girls asked if she'd ask Miwa to hang out with the guys, and just yell "No! She's my girlfriend!" but I guess it wasn't going to explode like that when they're trying so hard to keep it from everyone.

It's so easy to solve other people's problems. Saeko just needs to talk. Miwa just needs to say no. It's all so easy.
Maybe not so easy for them.

Saeko's feelings are so well builded. I like her a lot actually and it's better and better. Maybe a frustration's sex act for the next chapter + a lot of feels will confess?
I mean it's ok for her to be so jealous, Miwa is so kind and innocent with all of them. The guy who want to seat with her show us too much of his deception when Saeko "stole" his place and broke the promise of Miwa... it makes me so mad, she is her girlfriend ok man? And he know that... Saeko beat him already, i need that right now.

Dex-chan lover
I hope they talk things or they're gonna end like in the doujin pretty soon

Aggregator gang
"UhhhHh... Maybe i'm lesbian? No, it's too difficult to think about, time to fuck."
"UhhhHh... Maybe i'm jealous? No, it's too difficult to think about, time to fuck."

Dex-chan lover
Saeko needs to just fucking admit shes somewhat jealous nd stop dicking around, i get it shes always just been in relationships for fun and it seems someone really made her feel like shit being jealous and very distrustful of her and she doesn't want to do that to Miwa but she really needs to talk about this with her and just accept she wants to monopolize Miwa, theres nothing wrong with that as long as its not some obsessive shit.

Im real worried about this actually, ive seen weird shit like a girl cheating on a guy cuz he didn't get jealous enough about her and she felt she wasnt loved, most girls ive met like that kinda moderate possessiveness and care when theyre in a relationship, i think Miwa's "sure do whatever i believe in you 100% i dont mind at all who youre with" is a bad course to go on.

Miwa also really needs to fucking man up already, i hate people that pussyfoot around everything and are easily led on lol, im real worried for her as well.

Users who are viewing this thread