How Do We Relationship? - Vol. 2 Ch. 18

Damn they should rename this manga to Red flags! What to avoid in a relationship.

I don’t mind that they seem to heading towards the ending of the one shot but I for one am so happy that I have no idea where this manga will end up. I feel like it could really go either way and it’s very enjoyable.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Anxiety no, get away, please!

I don't know if it's because i'm tired, but my brain disconnects every time i try to read the group notes

Fed-Kun's army
@Stuvmnop81 If you read the oneshots that came before this story you'll know that they end up breaking up, they get into a just physical relationship after that but even then they don't really talk about their feelings, especially Saeko.
Miwa might be annoying sometimes, but at least now she tries to be honest (funny enough she is hiding something now), this shit that Saeko is doing is just a break up waiting to happen..
I really like these two so I wouldn't want a sudden ending, I know how much the author has worked in this manga, since all the characters are well developed that gives me comfort that they would like their characters to be happy... But still.. the lingering feeling that Saeko won't be able to change really gets to me..

Anyways, thank you so much for chapter, really love it, huge PP <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
@Alice_is_lost Yeah but no, we really don't know if the manga will end like the OS. I mean, Raws are actually up to 41 chapters so i think they're already past the OS point. OS had her break up after five months and here we're already at 3 months so unless we slow down, i think we will get past the OS point.

Aggregator gang
Forget the oneshots already, those are totally different

Fed-Kun's army
@Lilliwyt But in the OS they did indeed break up but they were still friends. And it's not like it was a bad break up with bad blood between them either. So i can see it going on the OS route and then still continuing onwards after. So i feel like the entire story is still pretty up in the air whether or not it goes like OS or not.

I still want them to end up happily together tbh. But definitely understandable if it goes full OS route and then beyond that just like... details their lives as friends and physical relationship friends? Idk LMAO. I still need full communication and a heart to heart to feel better about Saeko. Even if they do break up, I’d still want all of their feelings laid out. BECAUSE DAMN IT, just talk. ;w;

Dex-chan lover
Honestly Saeko is a bit of an ass and insensitive a lot of the times. I have checked out the raws and I’m confused as shit with what’s going on in the story
Miwa is chasing her first love? or at least went to visit her. And her relationship with Saeko is all weird I cant even tell if they’re together or not.

@nims care to share where you got the raw's? its kinda impossible to find them atm

Dex-chan lover
@5hinka you can check them in the official link in the manga page, tho it only let you read the first 2 chapters and latest 2 (40 and 41), so you were only able to check the missing chapters during the period of time they were up to read before a new one was available, or use the official app mangaONE/マンガワン for the missing chapters

Dex-chan lover
They're total polar opposites, in more ways than one.

Saeko's the type you really wanna bully in a relationshi, lol.

Are people alergic to TALKING?
Everywhere I go, every romance manga/book I read, every time, it is all the exact same problem: people can't talk. For some reason or another, people just don't talk, what could be solved by using 5 words turns into a cataclysmic event that ends in either bad blood or disapointment, or worse... I honestly don't get it. Am I just too dumb to understand these reasons why people WON'T FREAKING TALK???
I can understand you being depressed and not wanting anyone to know, I get it, I really do, and I understand everyone needs at least a bit of privacy, to keep some secrets hidden and stuff, but this is not that, and this is hella stupid.

I started reading this because it was interesting, now it's becoming boring, I can't handle this teenager angsty crysis because of talking alergies, it's not fun to read... Here's hoping, really really really hoping, that this changes soon.

@kabalfs that's easy to say when you're looking it from the outside, but trust me, it's not that easy to "talk things out", but I guess it kinda depends on the people involved... I can somewhat relate to their struggles but if that's not the case for you, i guess that's good ^^

Dex-chan lover
@5hinka here https://www.manhuaren.com/manhua-yaowohenijiaowangyebushibuxing/ For the missing chapters I google searched the name of the manga in korean + ch number and was able to find some. As for the rest I checked them out in the official link but only the latest 2 are available

Ah, talking about it and reaching a resolution but internally realising that you haven't really been completely honest and just wanted to avoid a fight. This is more realistic relationship dynamics than 99% of romance manga.

Dex-chan lover
spicy unresolved dramaaa
i feel like they'll end up like the original :'(

Users who are viewing this thread