How Do We Relationship? - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Double-page supporter
I really hope the author is going to make her confront her problems soon, dragging this on much longer is going to be very frustrating.

Imagine if saeko actually opened her mouth and said what she was thinking for once, whole world would advance 100 years into the future. Beyond annoying watching her sometimes, kinda a dick at times tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, this is going doujin route...

I'll see you in a year, I can't read this one chapter a time xD

Please for the love of god to to a relationship counselor or a shrink or something this is agonizing

Fed-Kun's army
hopefully after they (most likely) break up, saeko learns to fuckin chill so when they get back together she won't be such a mess

The good thing about this series is the human realism. Insecurity, relationship issues, friendship, people having to deal with their idiocy, etc... the worst part is that it's not the main reason on why I read manga... still good series. Can't wait for the break up.

Dex-chan lover
Saeko is making zero progress, while Miwa is slowly growing and voicing her doubts better.
Also, probably Miwa really sucks as a top but I’m pretty sure that the main problem was Saeko’s mood and thoughts...

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like Saeko is in a car that's about to crash into something but for some reason she feels like the best thing to do is kick the gas pedal..

I just hope the best for this two, especially Saeko because Miwa's getting pretty good at managing her feelings and Saeko is just sinking deeper and deeper because she won't accept help..

Thank you so so much for this chapter, can't wait for the next one <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Users who are viewing this thread