How Do We Relationship? - Vol. 3 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
@renessia thank you and your team for your hard work.

I guess this will go a similar route to the pre-serialization, with

both of them breaking up with each other, and finding someone else that better fit their personalities and life styles. I guess it is for the best, really.

Dex-chan lover
This is like an anti-romance. An intimate look at a doomed relationship between incompatable people. Normally the 'will thay or won't they' thing is everyone waiting for them to get together but here I am going "Please, please just break up already."

Dex-chan lover
“Why is she doing this to me now?” exactly, I used to like Shiho but not anymore. She seems shady as fuck and nows the impact she has on Miwa, she’s just playing around. Everything going downhill, anyways Saeko should bang Yuria and the end.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still following this story, but I really don't like any of the characters. -_- Sae is an annoying barbaric monkey and Inuzaka is stupid moronic puppy....and I dislike dogs a LOT. :p

Double-page supporter
This is about to get MESSY...and I'm kinda here for it LOL! Shiho is MESSY! Like you legit ghosted the girl for a whole year and the BOOM you just show up out of the blue and expect things to be like old time NOPE, it doesn't work like that. Also thanks for the chapter, I was legit freaking out cause this is something I actually enjoy reading, its not like the typical Yuri I do read, this story is a little more adult and grounded, and kinda true to some real life situations I've been in myself.

That was brutal... I hope I don't have to wait another 3 months ;-;
This has been one of my favorite manga basically since the start and it just keeps getting better
Thanks for the TL as always!

Fed-Kun's army
Why was saying "good evening" to a customer embarrassing for that one girl?

Users who are viewing this thread