How Do We Relationship? - Vol. 3 Ch. 27

Crossing my fingers for a Sae-Miwa breakup, Sae getting with the new girl, and Miwa getting with Shiho.

This story is one of the only times ive seen real lesbian relationship. As a lesbian myself it feels so good to see something real. In other media it doesn't feel like anything ive had before but this one is different. I can't tell you how many time ive cried reading this just because it feels so good to see myself in media like this. I love that not all their problems are just being two girls. it's so refreshing to see this. And this was exactly how i was in middle school too, i did the same thing miwa did. It's also funny how the people how want them break up have clearly not been in a loving relationship before. No wonder they have problems in and world that has problems with them.

Dex-chan lover
there are so many red flags I'm just waiting for disaster but I hope it turns out okay somehow

i see sae is gonna end up with the new girl and miwa with the old girl..wow soo unpredictable

Dex-chan lover
im pretty sure this manga is gonna end like that one gl anime movie "the summer". i recommend that btw.

Users who are viewing this thread