How does reading manga affects your Life? (Random Question)

Alright, How does reading manga affects your life in a good way or bad way?

For me, Reading a manga is my Peace and Quiet time...I can also show my emotions when i am Reading them because i'm usually quiet and unsocial so i do not have someone to talk to alot...Honestly, If i can't read a manga or if there's no manga that i am interested to read...I feel like my whole life has no meaning and thus i am bored to the fullest and just continue to browse and browse until i find a manga that will meet me interest.

How about you? How does Reading a manga affects your life? Care to share fellow otaku?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
it made me read literature again, I stopped reading novels and books in general even though I used to read them as if I were eating candy.

Dex-chan lover
It make me procrastinate at work. I'm reading instead of doing stuff I'm supposed to. Does it count as changing life?

BTW, now it's past my working hours already.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know. Certain manga have helped me to think more complexly about humanity and the meaning of life and the many different ways of viewing and living it. Overall I think I used manga as a way to empathize with people, as strange as that must sound. But the things I've learned I could've learned much faster through other means.

Dex-chan lover
I enjoy reading them. Even the adult human brain needs to play sometimes in order to stay mentally healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread