How Long Until We Get Married? - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Adults

Dex-chan lover
I don't see why these authors don't use terminal illnesses would have more impact on the readers and have a slow build up

Terminal illnesses get used all the time, but the point here was for the shock value because that's how it's hitting the FMC.

Still, it was a huge dick move to not have the tragedy tag on this one from the start. I am like 90% sure it wasn't there in the earliest chapters. Had I known I wouldn't have gotten invested because I'm not here for dark, depressing drama. Fair play to anyone who is, but if I wanted that I would purposely go find darker stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Umm ... uhh ...
Yep, it's happening ...
sadgecry-sadge.gif

Dex-chan lover
Terminal illnesses get used all the time, but the point here was for the shock value because that's how it's hitting the FMC.

Still, it was a huge dick move to not have the tragedy tag on this one from the start. I am like 90% sure it wasn't there in the earliest chapters. Had I known I wouldn't have gotten invested because I'm not here for dark, depressing drama. Fair play to anyone who is, but if I wanted that I would purposely go find darker stuff.
Yeah but the problem is that the shock didn't last long, even tho terminal illness is a over used trope its better than a suprise death like that, only manga that has broke this rule well is chainsaw man since the worlds rules make it so it makes sense

Dex-chan lover
This is why I DESPISE drunk drivers for this kind of reason. Time to revise DUI laws and impose harsher penalties.

Looks like the female MC is pregnant and the next chapter is the wedding of their daughter

Dex-chan lover

So I wasn't the only one who was thinking that the tragedy tag wasn't there a while back!! I just thought that it might've been there and I forgot because of how many manga I read.

Dex-chan lover
So I wasn't the only one who was thinking that the tragedy tag wasn't there a while back!! I just thought that it might've been there and I forgot because of how many manga I read.
Tragedy tag was added last chapter release when people started looking at the raws.

Dex-chan lover
NONONONONO YOU CANT DO THIS. YOU CANT JUST GUT PUNCH US LIKE THIS.

Dex-chan lover
lame fakeout but im surprised so many people are so invested. they're barely characters, there's barely a story, if anything we all should have expected something like this when the setup was so low effort.

Users who are viewing this thread