How the Little Brother Who Turned Into a Girl Became His Big Brother's Girlfriend - Vol. 5 Ch. 108

Dex-chan lover
I was reading it on my cell phone and realized that it's almost possible to make an animation of this. If there were a few more frames it would be perfect.

DA3IKuT.gif

Thanks for the chapter!
somehow... he looks like Rin Shibuya from Im@s Cinderella Girls 😅

Dex-chan lover
Ummm… almost all chapters in this manga are a still image with only facial expressions or other minimal movement. It’s literally impossible to animate. 99% of all “animation” would look nothing like the original manga because there is no movement in the original manga
Impossible to animate? Hmmm. But if the movement was minimal wouldn't they be able to get animated more easily, with minimum edits? Maybe what you meant was that the animation wouldn't be interesting because the movements was too minimal, in which I agree.

About the animation looking like the original manga, I'm sorry but I'm not sure what you mean. Did you mean that just by looking at the animation the viewers would understand the original story? But without the dialogues as context, the animation would just look like a cute face compilation. Even if there were more movements than average as in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Just going to say it, all the people here linking this guy being forced to crossdress to keep hanging out with his friend to trans stuff are exactly the reason people just view you as dudes in dresses. You're your own worst enemy.

Dex-chan lover
Y'all don't understand, this is Haruki scheme to get Aniki a harem, so when Haruki finally get pregger, Aniki won't be sexually frustrated.
And by getting all fembois as part of the harem, Haruki is guaranteed to be always on top you see, cause she is the only one who can continue Aniki bloodline.
Wake up sheeple, Haruki learn a lot from her mother, especially how to keep Aniki happy and drained.
pepe_silvia_meme_banner.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread