How to Disguise as a Failure

Love the art and plot so far. Thank you translation team for your hard work 🌸💕

The reason authors are getting mad is because of these types of translators trying to get “donations”. I really appreciate the work, but stop stealing money from work that isn’t yours. Right now korean translators are hunting people who translate their work. It isn’t right to ask people for money. Yes you translated it but the author didn’t give consent even more so these translators asking for donations. As an artist ill be mad too if someone translated my work and ask people for money. Translating their work promotes their work but asking donations for it is an entirely different story.

Group Leader
@PaperCraftt We are not begging for donations we are just accepting them. Although you might perceive as us "stealing" the authors money. That's not even close to being the truth, you have to look at it from a POV of a Scanlation group, we have to pay translators. It isn't easy to pay translators when you are a unemployed minor. The manhua hasn't been licensed for the english language yet, so the author doesn't have any source of income from english readers. I understand that there are many groups out there who don't accept donations but have really good translations, sadly we can't do that.
Although I can't get myself to agree to your opinion I do understand where you are coming from. Anyway thanks for giving our series traffic, we understand if you decide not to read our series anymore but have a nice day! 😀

Imagine being on a site run by scanners, relying on scanners just to read manga, and then whining when they try to get paid for they’re hard work.

Just mangadex things.

Thank you very much for the update, I'm sorry that person was being rude in the comments :( I may not know much about translating, typesetting, etc, but I know it can't be easy work. Y'all aren't wrong for asking for tips

Users who are viewing this thread