How to exclude original language?

Dex-chan lover
Let's say, I'm using Advance Search and looking for Josei and I want the result to be from any original language, BUT Korean.

Normally we can do exclusion easily on genres, but for original language, it is not implemented yet.

I post this as suggestion AND asking if there is anyway other than checklist all the language but Korean to get the desired results.

Solution
Bad demographic data aside, to the best of my knowledge, there is no exclude by original language parameter and at this time there is no plan to add it.

If you don't want to see manhwa or manhua just select Japanese as the original language. Or you could filter out "long strip" tagged titles which would give you pretty similar results.
Contributor
Korean works is not about Solo Leveling only. 😒
I'm not talking about that. Just on MD it's now impossible to add a Magazine Demographic for any non-Japanese titles. They should just delete all these Magazine Demographic...

Contributor
Bad demographic data aside, to the best of my knowledge, there is no exclude by original language parameter and at this time there is no plan to add it.

If you don't want to see manhwa or manhua just select Japanese as the original language. Or you could filter out "long strip" tagged titles which would give you pretty similar results.

Solution

Users who are viewing this thread