how to extract a series in Renta jp

um hi i just a newcomer here but i need a help. so i need to extract/rip a series that i like (i already buy/rent it) but most of the time the extraction method is for bookwalker or another site. the only method for Renta that i know is using a Github code and sadly im a caveman who doesnt understand anything about coding. Thank you.

Group Leader
I haven't tried it on Renta but on Yanmaga I usually just print screen on full screen page for page and painstakingly paste every single one on Photoshop where I then split the pages, have you tried that yet?

Dex-chan lover
this one? https://github.com/xuzhengyi1995/Renta_Downloader
his guide is fairly simple and straightforward, try your best to follow it. I tested just now and it works pretty well, at least with a free sample.
I checked the site code and he pretty much copied it entirely, just converted from JS to python lol. Zero security what-so-ever with these jp sites lol

this one? https://github.com/xuzhengyi1995/Renta_Downloader
his guide is fairly simple and straightforward, try your best to follow it. I tested just now and it works pretty well, at least with a free sample.
I checked the site code and he pretty much copied it entirely, just converted from JS to python lol. Zero security what-so-ever with these jp sites lol
i tried to follow but i got stuck in the cookie one bc i cant find the "Request Header" thing. do you know where i must go?

Dex-chan lover
both Microsoft Edge and Chrome
same thing different names tbh. just do as they say, or like this
1. open dev tools. a lot of shortcuts to do this, F12 like as instructed in the repo, or ctrl+shift+i/ctrl+shift+c
2. type into the console
Code:
document.cookie
, enter. if your console somehow doesn't pop up, try pressing Esc.
3. there's your cookie. it's representative of your account so keep that shit secret and don't share with people.

XRZUv6B.png

same thing different names tbh. just do as they say, or like this
1. open dev tools. a lot of shortcuts to do this, F12 like as instructed in the repo, or ctrl+shift+i/ctrl+shift+c
2. type into the console
Code:
document.cookie
, enter. if your console somehow doesn't pop up, try pressing Esc.
3. there's your cookie. it's representative of your account so keep that shit secret and don't share with people.
XRZUv6B.png
now i got this kind of error, what does this mean?

Dex-chan lover
now i got this kind of error, what does this mean?
did you straight up copy and paste the entire bulk of code into your python console? run it like this

wu65pGy.png

download the code files (2 of them, both main.py and getHtml.py), edit main.py, run with "python main.py"

you need to edit these 2 lines to your cookie wrapped in "quotes", and the URL you want to download, also wrapped in "quotes"

pEgKHTf.png

into something like this

W9rTlya.png

did you straight up copy and paste the entire bulk of code into your python console? run it like this

wu65pGy.png

download the code files (2 of them, both main.py and getHtml.py), edit main.py, run with "python main.py"

you need to edit these 2 lines to your cookie wrapped in "quotes", and the URL you want to download, also wrapped in "quotes"

pEgKHTf.png

into something like this

W9rTlya.png
THANK YOU IT WORKS

Users who are viewing this thread