How to Fight - Ch. 36 - Oppa, give me a piggyback ride

nice way to end a chapter.
Seong Taehoon, the taekwondo guy,
is probably my favourite character.

My goodness, how I wish Hobin was at least a bit likeable.. His personality makes me cringe every chapter.
I will consider Taehoon as my main character.

This arc is gonna be insane. It looks like it's shaping up to be something like this:

All the coalition Newtubers against Taekwondo Pro, Ssireum Pro, with Yoo Hobin caught in the middle of it all, eventually realizing the truth. Maybe Hobin will get some more people on his side too. I'm hyped for this; it seems this arc will fit the particular niche that makes me so hyped for, for example, the Neo Heroes arc in One Punch Man.

Of course, this is all speculation on my part, and I'm sure any direction this goes in will be fun, but I would really enjoy seeing an all-out, delinquent-style battle between Hobin's group and the bad guys.

It's nice to see that Hobin's gathered more reliable friends now, instead of just Jiksae in the beginning

alright, so to tally:

Bomi - spring
??? - summer
Gaeul - autumn
Gyeoul - winter

we just have summer girl left

OMG SHIT IS GOING SO REAL AND FAST RIGHT NOW!! The author has an excellent ability for his characters' expressions

YO THE WHOLE SQUAD IS HERE SO HYPED!!!!

Every time Taehoon's on screen, can't help fangirling kek

Also so we have 3 of the 4 seasons gathered around Hobin. Who's the fourth gonna be?? 😂

We already have summer, though.
Rumi (루미) -> Yeo-Rumi 여루미 -> Yeorum (여름) = summer

Double-page supporter
Is that a grey-colored dildo in his hand, or did they seriously mosaic-blur a knife?

Every chapter that I have read, I have enjoyed. It's just fuckin' amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread