How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 20 - She asked you, am I cute?

Double-page supporter
"How not to sound like a boomer"

>Don't sing randomly

>Don't say @ everywhere

Korea must be pretty different from the West in terms of hip slang, bc that's basically how twitter stan accounts talk. well, just not irl. tbf, author likely intended for her to sound like a decrepit 4chan user

HoW DARE THEY BULLY GAEUL 😤 THese guys are looking for death!

She's such a precious bean. Honestly, the the three of them are squad goals xD

0ps

Thanks DTS. Hopefully no love-triangle as I hate unnecessary drama. Especially since Jiksae is crushing on Gaeul, and I'd prefer not to see another dispute between the bros.

you guys are so close to catching up, It would be great if you got ahead of the machine translation.

Power Uploader
@shirolog It would, but it's not worth the stress. Machine translators can just speed up at will, even more so because they only do minimal redrawing. We tried to increase the pace very early on, but that resulted in releases with more mistakes than would be acceptable and in team members getting needlessly on edge.

The current pace is steady, relaxed and if nothing unforeseen happens, we'll catch up with the raws by the end of the month. Let the machine translators do what they will, and we'll do what we must.

@Kendama The effort you guys put into this is amazing. I was really impressed by the notebook typeset+ translation. I really appreciate the high quality of your guys's translations.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this translation is worth the wait. You can still understand the text in PMScans, but this has more personality to it. d(
Although I can't say I understand what was the author thinking with adding "at" to the editor's speech.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kendama the pace is very fast, don't strain yourself needlessly, there's no point competing with unreadable content

so can someone clarify, when she says @ in her speech its like "at" or "at-at" ?? or would it sound diff?

Users who are viewing this thread