How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 24 - I'll kill all the handsome guys!!!

Fed-Kun's army
sdfjsk those mops. wait seriously is that how he calls jiksae on his phone now??? im pretty sure he had something mean before ahahha

Oof Moonsung 😍😍😍

Also poor Man-gi. Keeps getting groped but not by girls lmaooo

Dex-chan lover
I actually feel so bad for the big guy, everyone keeps molesting him 😂

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this has a lot of Kenichi vibes, but in the case of Kenichi he was an actual martial artist learning martial arts the hard way, this guy is training specific things to confront specific situations without training anything else (exept endurance, that is useful no matter what).

This webtoon is almost a copy of Noritaka Sawamura : a normal guy that defeats every fighting style and situation with strange training and a questionable master...

if y'all are worried that he will steal his girl well... keep in mind that hobin made a 700k channel go bankrupt just bc he was pissed

The banter from the comments is amazing. It's as close as you cne get to the real thing.

Double-page supporter
Light middle and heavy??? Nah the translators mustve just skipped weight classes

Dex-chan lover
What the- NO! Hobin bad! Hobin you're grounded. go to your room! NOW!

Anyways did we just sidestepped what Monsoong was doing? how did the fight even end after Hobin got knocked out by Hwang? Did Monsoong beat him? or did Hwang just took a selfie and left Bomi after that and took that as his prize for the day? that would've been the more reasonable part.

I thought at first its gonna be some form of Yaoi. his chest tightened when Jiksae told him not to fight as if he felt some feelings. man I read too many romance shit. and I am proud of that shit.

Users who are viewing this thread