How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 31 - May I have your attention, please

Double-page supporter
Ahhh now that's satisfaction. Thanks for the translation death toll, you guys are the best

Hobin is a slave to the grind 😌 mad respect

Thanks for the continuous chapters DTS!! 😍

Group Leader
where'd all the dweebs bleating about "bad arc incoming" go, because this shit is great.

Dex-chan lover
@Minkulus
Dweeb here.
I stopped reading for a long while, specifically because I thought "bad arc incoming". 'Even skipped almost an entire chapter because I didn't want to see Hobin rolling around in self-pity and helplessness.
But this stupid shit is where it's at. It's a good thing that it's so easy to skip shit content in comics.

@Solipsist Yeah, I was also afraid that would happen. Like even after he got beat up by Pakguk, I thought it would got through a depression arc, but this webtpon is really good at avoiding that. It goes through sadness for like a chapter or 2, but they immediately go back to the fun, stupid shit and keeps up the momentum.

I'm getting pissed at the fact that the mc's body nor personality has changed. Like its been like 4 months since this started and he looks exactly the same as he did when he first started

If you want something similar to this but the MC isn't as annoying try Holyland. Thr artwork is iffy but it's good.

Dex-chan lover
ooooh is this gonna build up to where its not just random fighters anymore. but now a singular mafia group that Hobin has to fight that escalates per fight? like each fighter the mob boss throws at him Hobin will have to overcome? this'll be interesting. Hobin vs the mafia now!

Users who are viewing this thread