How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 45 - Who are You Trying to Make Look Good !@!@

@Skythestarhero Kinda disrespectful to Etika considering this woman actually caused harm to many others for personal gain, after getting exposed her first thought isn't to reflect on what she did wrong, it's to figure out how to get the public opinion back on her side. I would hesitate to make any parallels between her death and his.

@EzWeeb that is fair, I understand that her situation and his is extremely different but it goes without saying that the people wishing for her death as scummy as a cunt she was are no less scummy than her. I only compared the two because its the same case of people belittling mental health. Obviously its no excuse to be a dickhead, generally never is. But theres no need to cast them straight to hell like trash, is there?

@Skythestarhero I guess so, but what I find strange is that IF she really did have a mental disease, why the fuck did her brother just let her spiral into becoming a fucking psycho that ruins the lives of people trying to make a living?

Fed-Kun's army
In all seriousness thought, no matter how shitty a person can be you should never say words like 'go kill yourself' words are even more harmful than actions. A person's life isn't something you should play with.

Jeez shes a shitty person but holy fuck. Hope she gets saved and boxer bro befriends the HTF gang.

Damn she actually jumped. I thought Rumi would come in and save her at the last second. But then again, that might happen in the next chapter though. But seriously, this manhwa never fails to amaze me. Awesome. Just Awesome. :)

Honestly, she felt no resentment though. And her excuse was that she was just trying to live, but she just harmed innocent people. Shitty circumstances don't mean you can be a cunt, plus there was no sign of intent to be better. There are plenty of people who have shitty circumstances and do the right thing.

Dex-chan lover
reminds me of Etika situation where in his instagram live, his viewers told him to die

Aggregator gang
@Exebba I never seen a comment so stupid, thank god this is reference to fiction because I would so god damn concerned about you, this seems like the type of thing the ones who typed ‘die’ would say just to justify not being at fault For what happened....Honestly you are scaring me right now

Just a shitty situation overall. She cyberbullied Rumi with false accusations. We all know, how hard cyberbullying hits and what it can do to somebody. She should not die, but her sins should also not be forgotten.

Well she has currently learned nothing and she's a psychopath... but worst of all she cost Samdog 100M won!

Eren didn't start this manbun thing but man that Jun guy really looks like Eren lmao

Users who are viewing this thread