How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 45 - Who are You Trying to Make Look Good !@!@

0ps

👊 again DTS! My guess is Rumi saves/befriend's Gyeoul. Also, Han's brother's left foot seems to have miraculously healed.

Dex-chan lover
the face of absolute despair on his face. Even if she was a crazy ass bitch, She was his only family. feelsbadman

Was going to comment about cameo appearance of blind kenpo master who taught korean donnie yen from loser life manhwa but suddenly it became quite dark with this suicide thing

The fatty in the middle of chefdude's screen looks like someone from lookism

Well given Yoo's previous narration, Gyeoul will probably survive this and play an important part in Hobin's life. Gaeul looks cool with the eyepatch. If Gyeoul joins Hobin's Harem, then the four seasons harem will be complete.

Fed-Kun's army
??????????????????????????????? NO
tbh rumi's on her way and the brother and i expect man-gi to come too because he couldn't stand this either. he might be the fastest too

I really hope she gets saved somehow and this doesn't turn THAT dark, especially for the sake of her chad bro..

@Kendama thanks to you and the team for the triple upload!!

Dex-chan lover
i hope they save her and they join up with How to Fight. Can then tell him about the Company and they can start building a crew to combat them.

Fed-Kun's army
she cant see what she did wrong...
she's too far gone

fffffffffff it was long hair that first said "jump"

Users who are viewing this thread