How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 45 - Who are You Trying to Make Look Good !@!@

The brother! The brother! The BROTHEEEEEEEEERR!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 HIS GONNA LOSE HIS SISTER DAMM*T!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Damn, this reminds me of that Popstar story from Ghost Stories on Webtoon, I hope this one will have a happier ending.

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wtf crossover alert???!??!?!?

Dex-chan lover
Damnit, this manhwas really hitting home to how crazy chat will love you one second then eat you alive soon after.

Be warned future streamers/youtubers, there is a price for fame and fortune.

Dex-chan lover
Rumi was right, the emotionally unbalanced people like sociophats, psicophats and general a**holes are the ones with less stability and the ones with less of a foothold when times get tough.

you wanna know what's sad is his brother doing his best to run yet he can't because of his injury

No matter how you look at it, β€œHuman Beings” are cruel no matter what’s happening in that moment of time....damn chap gave me bad vibes smh....

i DIDN'T FEEL ANYTHING, FUCK THAT BITCH
If you're gonna die do it quietly so you don't disturb others little bitch, attention seeking till the very end

Double-page supporter
Fucking dark. This character was clearly mentally ill, and instead of helping her they enabled her psychotic behavior.
How pitiful. There are bigger narcissists that have done much worse that are much more successful...

Dex-chan lover
Damn...I called it then. but didnt expect cameraman to actually get knocked out. but still he was impressed enough to just give up. so is Rumi gonna fall more in love with our boi? I am looking forward for some flirty scenes. And why didnt Gaeul tell she beat up Han? I dont think there's any good reason not to.

THIS is way better than what Oshi no Ko did with their social media influencing suicide in teens take. If only this gets a more competent studio to animate this part in season 2. or if this even happened in season 1 but season 1 seems to be just about the arc up to fight nerd.

I wonder what Seoung's plan really is. they just deleted the videos but the channel is around so even SHE has ownership of it (its why she even streamed right now and got viewers in the first place) I thought they would transfer the ownership? change the paasword? I guess it was purposefully done so Seoung would see what Han's last resort is. anyways other than that, he's already shown to be using How To Fight to kill off his other Colleagues in someway. but I wonder why...will he let them continue to expose the other guys in this XYJ company? and will he stave off the 10 million won deal? am so curious.

Anyways about Han, its nice to enjoy some comeuppance on bullies like her. Honestly I dont think she's dead. She's still incorrigible and fucking despicable but even I thought she would be saved beforehand but nope. still though, not dead. calling it.

fucking insane
the dangers of the internet
and how people acts online (i refer to the comment section) people are animals ... what a strong message, I really like it
well done Manhwaka! Hobin better know how to swim to save her xc

Users who are viewing this thread