How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 47 - We're students@!

Nothing quite like finishing a story arc like discovering that your glow in the dark frog headbands do in fact glow in the dark.

Fed-Kun's army
wow it really is glow-in-the-dark, technology has really improved over the last few years. Anyway, what's this about taking down newtubers?

Fed-Kun's army
sigh gauel is too cute. I wonder if he had the time to prepare against the big boss

Dex-chan lover
Hype is so real here. On this art, the shadows and lighting is fantastic, do you know if 3d models are used?

well, i really think that this will not be resolved like the others fights, probably MC will lost or something like that. But i really want that dude with long hair to be beaten.

Dex-chan lover
I'm somewhat scared that Hobin just started started something REALLY outta his league. His winning streak has gotten long and either it'll be another +1 added to the belt or we're about to see a repeat of Ch 9, Hobin being knocked down a peg but hopefully rising up greater than before.

so bs
well they still at school, make a sense they do something stupid

they will fall into demise, unless they have some big plot armor

Fed-Kun's army
oh so it is glow in the dark
aldhfs commentor said the same

Is this where that crossover in lookism happened? They made our boy Hobin look handsome in Lookism lol.

Users who are viewing this thread