How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 48 - I'm threatening you

Dex-chan lover
I was actually expecting him to have live streamed Sung Joon's admittance to the crap he pulled and dismiss his credibility, but I guess the author has to extend the manwha to some degree.

Dex-chan lover
Ok thank god it didn't turn out like I thought it would be, at least this time it's different from Hobin's usual tactics. It seems like instead of street brawling, its gonna be Hobin's company vs Sung Joon's. Fighting is definitely gonna come up, but now it's a battle of total Influence.
inb4 they win cuz of Seong Taehoon's fangirls

Dex-chan lover
Makes sense, they cant just get rid of the big boss like that when he still had underlings to fight against

Fed-Kun's army
Gotta say I'm impressed. I thought this would be another round of how to fight and all bs.

Yeah, Hobin is surprisingly tactful

Well, this is hype as all hell.

It's also very much not how I expected this series to go. I'm really curious as to where they'll go from now, if we're just going to get a straight up group brawl or more likely, an extended rivalry.

Either way, I'm all in.

Group Leader
nice of them to mix things up like this. yoo hobin company vs. youtube mafia! great stuff. and also since we're not getting a bunch of fights, hwang man gi and taehoon won't be forced to job for hobin. this is gonna be great.

Double-page supporter
@Bear2000 there's still all the stuff with Bomi's connections with the hospital to clear up, so I'd assume our author has a few more arcs planned out already. So we should get plenty of variety at least

0ps

Hobin's got a crew now. Boy has grown, from total dweeb to an absolute overlord. I assume the boxing siblings will join them too.

Users who are viewing this thread