How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 56 - Korea number one!

Damn, the choreography is amazing. I loved the flying kick panel near the end.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that Doowon got hurt pretty bad or had to move away because of Taehoon and/or Moonsoong and with both parties feeling guilty they changed and along the way dyed their hair like Dowoon

Group Leader
Is it just on my end or are the last few panels really pixelated? (been having issues with loading pages lately so that is a very real possibility which is why I'm asking lol, but refreshing the page doesn't fix it like it normally does)

Also lol, please Death Toll, don't ever drop this because I will never be able to take Webtoon's americanization seriously lol. I'm glad I'm not the only one pissed about Snapper lmao.

Wtf is wrong with koreans and all those tattoos? I mean, even high schooler delinquents have tattoos that big like yakuza? PS: I bet te kid isn't rich. The father must be the driver of the rich guy

I wonder if L.D's some sort of 'natural' in taekwando, I got a feeling that he died chapters prior to this chapter but now perhaps it's something different. The author could be cooking L.D as some sort of antagonist/opponent for Taehoon.

Past Moonsung = bad boy. Present Moonsung = good guy
Past Taehoon = piece of shit. Present Taehoon = a little less piece of shit
Can't wait for the next chapters lol. Thanks guys!

Users who are viewing this thread