How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 65 - The Would You Rather Game

I'm hyped but I'm pretty sure his mom's gonna find out soon and he's also gonna get shit on, but hopefully not

ez3

If this was a manga, her mother would be already raped... twice.

Aggregator gang
maybe this is just because I lack self respect and dignity, but am I only one who doesn't think that the broadcast are that big of a deal?

Man I’m telling you, the difference between this series and NTR doujinshi. The mom is old and wrinkle and the son have balls for revenge.

Plus how much fucking ISO Whey Protein did he drink, he’s going to get Kidney disease from excess protein. Plus I wanna bet the Pony tail evil scheme dude did a stunt and put hidden camera in the room to fuck him up.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit I really love this MC
Can be a bit off a goof sometimes but holyshit does he turn up the gas when he needs to

Guysss!!!
I need your theories!! What's gonna happen next? I can't handle the suspense!😭

Here's mine: I believe Hobin's gonna try and beat the shit out of Bbakgo but I think that piece of shit will have an ace up his sleeve, like some of you mentioned with the hidden camera. Or he uses the eels and the water to maybe trip him or throw him off his rythm. But like he's in his underwear so his small dick might throw him off?😂
Hobin seems like he's calm but also boiling with anger, I hope he doesn't lose himself to it.

I just want to see some blood, tbh. Seriously if something like this happened to my mom...
Hobin's mom is literally an angel, she's part of the "must protect" squad.

Tho I would also kinda enjoy to see that, i hope Hobin doesn't literally kill Bbakgo and go to prison😳

I am a lil disappointed that Taehoon isn't really concerned about Hobin's state but he's a crazy bastard so it would probably unlike his character...🤔

Also, Jihyuk and the others being concerned shows how good friends they've become😆

Thank you for the translation🥰

Dex-chan lover
fight class 3 type-beat

fuckin strange that the only 2 manwhua i read went down the crazy protag route

@HfUfH hmm, you share same thought as bbakgo's viewers. I would rather watch something else than laughing at nonsensical content like that. Hobin values his mother so much, of course he will be furious.

Taehoon let him go because he already knows Hobin's strength. He isn't worried about him in the slightest. Bakgo won't be a fight at all, he'll get one or two lucky hits in at most but he's eating the dirt in the end. The most he can do is accidentally have the stream on and or Hobin's mom walks in as Bakgo is hanging on for dear life. Probably the latter.

Users who are viewing this thread