How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 73 - It's different on asphalt, after all.

Dex-chan lover
@Raffeine But dude didnt do anything, and hobin was caught a mount of times in his jiu jutsu moves, even tho hobin won...

Dex-chan lover
Im screaming so hard too like the chat AAAAAAAAAHHH! I knew that brother would still be a problem but I didnt expect him to come running at hobin first. I thought they would immediateyl fight after the arm wrestle. Hwang could use this combination of boxing and wrestling though, after getting hits in, he goes for the tackle like Hobin does. hopefully he does. I wanna see how he can pick up this bodybuilder. I doubt bodybuilder guy is just gonna take those hits lying down

also it makes sense when you think about it...Wang guk and his sister...and even Ji woo (karate guy)...I was hoping they'd join the hobin company but both of them said they quit newtube. So I guess with that thought, they'll just make quick appearances there to teach their style to whoever from our hobin's group. I wonder who will Ji Woo teach in the future. maybe taehoon.

people didnt get it ...
the reason why he isnt able to dodge, is that the very first time he got hit on the nose, it made him lose his balance (look at his size ffs!) one hit is all what he needed to disturb him and the rest is history! all he had to do is just following it up with multiple punches and thats game

when his bri appeared and punched Hobin, I screamed "You fucker"

Users who are viewing this thread