How to Fight

So the plot is your average bullying-fighting school manhwa, nothing really remarkable
There're many like this on /toons sites, still a decend read
But the main question is
How is That funny??? Like honestly, there wasn't a single funny moment so far, how is that FUNNY for you???

@cyphexada When you've read a ton of bad webtoons, one's bar for "good" comedy often drops. My expectations for webtoons like these are super low, but HTF stands out so far.

the yellow jacket editor girl is seriously fucking cute, i skipped about the raws, she's literally best girl

Dex-chan lover
This is a comic that I am going to present to any future OCD writer I am ever going to meet. Ya'know the type, the type that wants everything to "make sense", "align", to answer every question possible...
In this story, other than the bullocks romance that is boring as all hell, the core focus is about Fighting. Nothing else. And it makes absolutely no fucking sense.
But is it entertaining? Fuck yeah it is.

Nobody questions how come professional "UFC" fighters, do NOT get arrested or heavily fined, after their violent feats are being broadcasted to hundreds of thousands of people (professional fighters' bodies are considered an actual weapon, just like firing a gun or using a sword. It carries responsibility and you cannot just fuck-all with it.)
Nobody questions how come no teachers get involved in what is a clear case of assault by one of their students, specifically when it's filmed and archived online. People recognize the bully in the street, ffs. There's no way the teacher-body didn't see that shit.
And really -- nobody really questions how come nobody gets arrested for any of these highly violent videos.

This story makes no fucking sense, but hey: nobody gives a fuck. It's just fun to see this sort of shit, and that's all ya need to make it work.

Thanks for the super fast translations aaaaaaaaaaand it's on its way for me to rate it a 10 yeeeeet!

Thanks for the super fast translations aaaaaaaaaaand it's on its way for me to rate it a 10 yeeeeet!

Users who are viewing this thread