How to Fight

These guys live in like a lawless fuckin society. It's a super fun read though

Power Uploader
@mathcar I'm with one of the teams, so of course I'm biased, but PMScans' is machine-translation, with perhaps just a little bit of curation by someone with a vague understanding of Korean. You can see some comparisons made by someone unconnected to either group on the comments to PMScans' version of chapter… 4 or 5, I think.

Ours is by actual translators.

If you're new here, this series is pretty entertaining so definitely read it.
And make sure you block PMScans, their releases are machine translated trash. They're just here to make a quick buck.

Really glad Death toll picked this up, their work is great.

This isn’t the first Manhwa I’ve seen about high school kids beating the crap out of each other, but there’s one consistent thing in all of them:

Why do they never go to class or do anything school related? Like, is it just off camera, or is this just how it is in Korea? I never see them study or do schoolwork, so I would’ve assumed that they’d have gotten expelled by now.

Well these guys are fighting, beating people up, bullying, etc... on video, it wouldn't really work in real life. Any level of popularity would be shut down right away, and they would be expelled from school or arrested by the police. Not only that a "pro" athlete getting into street fights isn't something I would think his league or licensing body would take kindly to.

People are seriously, unironically trying to analyze this manhwa like it's supposed to be realistic or something? Its a comedic work of fiction...

Deathtoll are really good at their work, always releasing quality translations, and they may also not be greedy with money. PMS on the other hand, may not be as good with their work, quality is not trash although subpar, and ultimately, they may only be doing this series because of money. However, encouraging others to block PMS is a little too much, isn't it? They still put in a certain amount of work to release these things, the release it faster too. If you can't resist waiting for quality releases, you may read PMS. It is possible to support both groups anyway without having to put up negative comments.

Hi, I was reading through the comments and for some reason, I just wanted to say my viewpoint on this. 1) groups/people who do translation can either be related to money or just the fact that with so much content from Asia, there aren't enough people to translate all of it ( I wish college/university students studying Kor/Jap would just pick some of it and help out, maybe do some money on the side...nvm). People get very excited about some manga/manhwa or all the other types. Just think when any of your fav manga gets interrupted or dropped and no one wants to pick it up...the frustration uh... I'm always thankful if someone releases a translation because otherwise, I would have never had the chance to read the amazing/not amazing story. If it is a good translation and makes sense then it's even better, otherwise, if its machine one then there is a possibility of not enjoying it as much... Money vs free content it's a discussion going around since the "invention" of the internet so I would prefer to be neutral as much as possible. I don't usually comment but when I do it becomes a longgggg one. My whole point is that I don't have any reason to judge or comment on groups as long as I don't have the ambition to learn kor/jap so I wouldn't depend on them. 2) I don't think there is any manga out there that reflects actual reality, as much as you can say that. Asian culture is very different...and I don't want to get into this too much ... About people "analyzing" the manhwa, my opinion is that it reflects today internet...kinda... There are so many youtube videos on martial arts, fitness, "how-to"... and I think the manhwa in a way is painting that picture of the "reality" of today, but like I said, depending on where you live or if you have any experience of people vlogging or into social media, your opinion may be different. About this not happening, in reality, will depend on what you watch on social media or youtube. Bullying people it's always been out there it just got promoted/shared on the internet...Anyway if you did manage to read through all of this, one of the many comments you read on internet and forgetting about, do you think I missed something?

@Vino8 that was a long ass read but worth every damn minute. I know I'm going off topic but I can't help but be amazed how people can be so at good English and can express their thoughts rightly on the paper. Any tips for me how to make my english better?

moonsung is fine asf i appreciate the eyecandy. what are the chances he's the chicken dude

Users who are viewing this thread