How to Fight

the last part "itutuloy" is the author friends with Pilipino or is this from the translation group?

Power Uploader
@Roiisu Thank you for the kind words, but this was a fluke because our translator produced three chapters in a row.

I said before, we're not trying to pace our releases by the machine translators. It's a fools' errand. It introduces mistakes and gets the team members stressed. We'll just try to keep regular, polished releases and catch up to the Korean raws in a healthy pace that doesn't affect negatively the enjoyment of our hobby. So expect the machine translators to retain the edge on us for the foreseeable future.

The upside is that machine translators cannot kill our motivation because their version is worthless. Even if they try some silly antic like making a mass release and catching up to Korea in one go, it won't affect in the least our plans to keep doing this. This series is too good, too fun to leave to the likes of them.

lol i love the tete-a-tete going on with the 2 scanlations. they each bring their own but it gives me a chuckle.

@kendama your all doing great work, solid. be the turtle!

Not gonna lie the way the author draws girls in this manhwa is creepy as fuck
Fucking bug eyed Chinese women staring into my damn soul

Dex-chan lover
It's getting stale after a while.
New asshole showed up > Shows how evil he is > Crossing path > Fight happens > Ssamdong losing > Chicken guy flashback >Ssamdong wining > Meetup with the girl > New asshole showed up

This is getting so boring. Oh man. I skim through everything at this point because it's just the same recipe over and over again. As user @musicfreak12 pointed out, the cycle is basically -> Bad guy -> Bad guy is very bad -> MC loses against bad guy -> MC remembers watching some sort of chicken guy video -> MC films himself winning -> MC meets FMC -> Bad guy.

SSamdong's character development is hella ugly too. He's so narrow minded (imho) and he doesn't care about expanding his fighting knowledge even after clearly understanding that he's going to get his ass fucking railed by an actual martial artist if he keeps this nettube bullshit up. All he cares about is the views, Bomi's opinon on him, and that he gets money off of it. Honestly, I would rather watch a guy who gets his ass handed to him, but it teaches him a lesson that one simple video won't cut it when it comes to fighting against people who will body you. That shit sounds more entertaining than whatever this has devolved into.

It's just degrading at this point. Ugh. I was so excited for this manhwa as well. I'm purely in it for the art, and I pretty much skip over all narrative talking points since it looks so copy+paste now.

Woah, latest chapter is actually a nice change of pace. But that might just be because I'm always a sucker for the ol' "early bad guy unexpectedly joins the good guys."

HOOOOW TOO FIGHT!!!!!!

Damn I’m so hyped. I haven’t felt like this in months. I wish Hobin existed IRL, I would watch that channel

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter 33, holyshit I remember those the artist made them look just as brutal as they really are.

Users who are viewing this thread