How to Fight

I feel like this manga is going to start getting ridiculous, binging with babish is a yakuza boss confirmed.

Fed-Kun's army
Daaaaaamn I'm really digging that Tae Kwon Do guy with his BL vibes for our boy Hobin. Hopefully he becomes a more permanent member of the troupe.

How are fights even happening at all in school or in public? Where are the authorities? Does no one care? Is this a universe without law enforement?

Fed-Kun's army
@Sickmangav2

In Asia the police are a little more laissez faire, you'd get like 1 random patrol or a police box. It's not like in the US where cops are pretty much everywhere.

@somethindarker

But are the teachers really going to let their students get into fights continually without consequence? Let alone the fact that the it's getting livestreamed to the world? No one got punished or even acknowledged it happened. Not a single appearence of any law enforement has appeared or even a goddamn teacher in a school from what i've read so far.

Street fights i can get but in schools or in a public park? it's dumb.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sickmangav2

Well it's in a manga, so it's a little skewed. But from my time in South Korea and Japan their cops try not to get involved as much as possible if no one wants to press charges. Like in Oklahoma and a couple other states in the US, there's a "dueling" law where if an altercation is starting or someone calls the cops you can ask an officer to "officiate" an official fight between two people who are beefing it's not unusual to see a cop refereeing a fight between two dudes I've seen a couple myself, especially on the weekends it's pretty fun and entertaining.

@somethindarker

Yeah i guess it's not exactly trying to be super serious. I just wish/hope they'll mention teachers looking the other way on purpose. The school is closer to a prison without guards lol.

I enjoyed this, I really did, but this just wasn't my cup of tea.

Art was good, we had many waifus to choose from, and it was realistic, but this story is just way too tense all the time.

We don't have any breaks, and although it is funny and it does give you an adrenaline ride when fights appear, it's just constantly the "zero to hero" plot that keeps on going over and over again.

I'd like it more if maybe at one point when he's fighting a new guy he doesn't get completely crushed the first try.

Anyways I'd still recommend it.

Yea, okay. Did not see that coming. She doesn't even look like she has the build of a boxer.

Users who are viewing this thread