How to Fight

@woopread I assumed that since you suddenly banned me. You've also told me before that you weren't interested in pursing any other scanlations unless I myself do them for you. Using that both in context, I could only assume that you dropped it. Was it wrong to assume this after I was suddenly banned without any warning?

wait what where did ch 1 and 2 go they were here last time i checked

@Steer For chapters 1 & 2 you can read them at woopread.com along with many exciting & high quality translated novels! My favourites are Second Life Ranker & SSS Suicide Class Hunter. Check them out!

Dex-chan lover
@woopread

Well I might be wrong about the missing chapter but there were 0 explanation about it either

Also was I wrong about the Paywall content? Did skim the website but if I had to read it on diff website I rather just wait it get posted here first instead

Doesn't change the fact you peeps are charging $30 per release tho, pretty hefty price

rj7XxOU.jpg

@JacK145, those are the novel chapters not the manga webtoon whatever it is. Still scummy that they charge money on unofficial translations.

Group Leader
@JacK145 that is why I said in my previous comment first check then make a comment. First of all, after chapter 2 we have not released any new chapter and chapter 3 is not released by my group and I never asked of any amount of money for the first 3 chapters that were released under my group. As for the screenshot that you added that is for a novel that also for the advanced chapter (something like Patreon). that novel has daily 1 free chapter release so I don't see anything that is locked behind paywall other than advance chapters.

Group Leader
@wutwut newest chapter is not released by my group and doesn't have anything to do with Woopread translations

Good Story and pretty original only problem with the initial Scanlator Leonix Not sure if his story is true or not but he has mentioned $30 per chapter for a couple of other Mangas as well so unsure unless some other person or group picks this up.

What is even happening

If you need money get an actual job instead of profiting off someone else's work with low quality translations

Users who are viewing this thread