How to Fight

This comics is available on WEBTOONs.com in Indonesian language, which uses Latin letters. Makes it easier to edit than Korean/Chinese/Japanese. Also, Google translate actually does an okay job of translating Indonesian to English.

if anyone wants to release this faster, death toll scans is looking for typesetters/tl

Dex-chan lover
imagine being so salty that you can't scam money from other people so you get spiteful and drop the series instead and delete everything

Group Leader
imagine wanting to scam people so much you got others to drop this series..

ahaa scamming go brrrr

Dex-chan lover
Ahahaha he actually deleted it! The scammer finally went ahead and erased everything down to the 1st chapter!
All this just for some 20 bucks

From 3 chapter down to 0

is someone scanlating this series already???? my group wants to scanlate this one but we do not know if someone already picked this one out?

Dex-chan lover
@Moooriyel Yes someone is already scanlating this series [b]BUT!!![/b] for $30 for half a chapter on their patreon
I would be very glad if another group starts scanlating this \o/

Group Leader
@Moooriyel contact me on discord if your group wants to pick it up. I'm the group owner who translated its previous 2 chapters and stopped due to falling out with its translator and due to his behavior and absurd demands.

discord - ꧁༺₦Ї₦ℑ₳༻꧂#1650

It seems like a nice story, beta uprising. Talented beta transforming chad. I really like~

Dex-chan lover
@Moooriyel I would prefer if your group and you do a stand alone and scan this series instead working with woopread,

Not that I have any personal problem or grudges with them,

I really rather not go somewhere else to read chapter a week early before it get uploaded to mangadex, too much hassle

@JacK145 A hundred times this, it would be absurd if woopread were claiming they "owned" a series they don't even actively translate

Group Leader
@JacK145 Pms scans will take our H2F means they will be releasing it on their website and on mangadex and we'll be not releasing it.

Also, everyone, there is some misunderstanding going around that we asked for money to TL this series let me clarify this again that we never asked for any upfront money for any release. All that was done by the translator after we banned him from our group.

@aqyx Pms scans is taking over this manhwa as we have dropped it so.

Are we going to get the first two chapter translated by 10 different teams so we can read it over and over again?

This is going to be an amazing ride I can tell, and thank you so much for scanlating this! I love the Lookism references, they crack me up!

Users who are viewing this thread