How to Fight

Can anyone list the Lookism references? I started reading Lookism after How To Fight Ch. 45, so I want to see if anyone remembers the references.

Guys, i have the permission of Death toll scans to do a spanish translation, but i need to know if you would like me to do it.

Sorry for my english :)

same author as Lookism, but better than Lookism — more coherent, better explanation on fighting, more interesting and varied opponents (some which later become allies), great friendship stuff going on, cool art. I actually found myself even practing my old tae kwon do kicks after this haha.

MC is worth rooting for, and unashamedly driven by money. Sidekicks are very entertaining. No OP ppl here, so get ready to watch MC get beat very badly, have his plans go awry, and still get up fight. Very satisfying.

Also quite interetin how they explore ‘NewTube’ (obviously allusion to YouTube), and streaming and the world of online stars, but with a heavy flavour of martial arts.

Also Taehoon is a dreamboat. A psycho, but still dreamboat.

I was like so happy whar happened to the sibling but after seeing their back story. I was like 'fvck this, it seems like the author is planning to place this siblings under hobin's gang

park taejoon really has a talent for making up situations so awkward they're painful to watch

I like that the author is making him take initiative instead of going through each of his underlings one by one

Users who are viewing this thread