How to Grill Our Love - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - At Night, Wrapped Snugly

Dex-chan lover
9a5f8a1c5cbef4e23b51b20d20b70b67a4459214.png

my heart i am lonely asssssssssssssssssssssssssssss many times i used the s
i want this in my life

Dex-chan lover
hey cut the guy some slack, he actually put a ring on it so he can do some hand holding action.

It's fun to read the comments of those people who are wishing/hoping for this manga to somehow morph into Futari Ecchi.
And who knows, it just might, if the mangika runs out of BBQ recipes...

Okay jokes aside, this couple step by step is getting more intimate. And you know what my friend? Just imagine the chapter when they are in the final step, what a chapter it would be. Lol.

If you think about it, this is basically dating during marriage. Who said we have to date first before getting married.

Dex-chan lover
@hananoyuuki I can see that working in a society where arranged marriages are the norm, since usually you’d be married off to someone your family considers good or trustworthy, but in a more modern society like Japan now, Britain or America, that’d be very risky since you don’t really know each other. However, you should still go on dates after marriage.

Personally, I find divorce to be in bad taste unless it’s an absolute necessity, but if you have no qualms about it, then ignore the nonsense I just spewed.

Users who are viewing this thread