How to Grill Our Love - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - At Night, Wrapped Snugly

Well that's good, I thought we would see all barbeque recipes first before they can even hold hands.

In ToniKawa i can understand why the main couple didn't directly share bed in the beginning since the MC was basically a teenager and a newbie to romance.

But this? Come on these guys are 30 years old adults ffs

Dex-chan lover
People complaining about how they're progressing with their married life. Keep in mind they skipped at least three steps of their relationship progression to get married. They were still on the dating to get to know each other step. They hadn't gotten to the more personal and intimate dates, going over to each other homes and staying for a bit, much less living together. This is amount of progress is good enough as it encourages the two of them to have a healthy outlook of their personal lives together. Understanding and respecting personal boundaries for each other is the key to a long standing healthy relationship

I think what's lacking between them is the drive to initiate intimacy. But I still do like their progress. These two are still in their dating phase... but married. Hahaha. They were basically strangers when they got married. Also mind the title, friends.

Anywho, as always thank you for the updates <3

Dex-chan lover
@Ryo90 They want to make it official right away. But it will take time for them to get things ready.

Remember, they do have plans to move together, it's just taking time.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't date and went straight to getting married, it's perfectly fine. But suddenly getting straight to hand holding, that's very inappropriate.

Nice! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
If you aren't wrapping yourself up like a burrito like Chihiro is, you're using the blanket wrong imo

@ryo90 getting married makes their relationship a lot harder to break off due to distance.

Users who are viewing this thread