How to Grill Our Love - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - At Night, Wrapped Snugly

@CyanHide

Oh i actually agree with it but people been painting marriage especially arranged marriage in a bad light especially in romance stories like dating is absolutely necessary before you get married or else the story is unacceptable. This is even applied in real world where people look down on the marriage apps but lol most people i know use those apps and are happily married at my place. And yes i agree on the unless absolutely necessary divorce. Its the same for long distance relationship too. I never get why people say it wont work because most people around me had made it work just fine.

It's rather fun honestly, they skipped the friendship and dating stage and went straight for the marriage , so they are still on the early stages of discovery and it's so cute

Dex-chan lover
She's a bundle of joy and comf

(eventually they'll make their own bundle of joy 😏)

Double-page supporter
this is so cute hughhhh.

wrapping oneself in blankets > most relatable thing I've seen in a while

Dex-chan lover
They did skip most of the steps but I'm glad to see that they are at the least properly taking the right steps to get closer to one another. In the day and age where in decency is so hard to find this type of relationships are badly needed.

Dex-chan lover
PROGRESS PEOPLE! PROGRESS!! Also L--l-- leewwwwdd!! Hahahaha

when it comes to the cooking and some stuffs, Kenta has it covered. And when it comes to the lovey dovey, Its Chihiro times to shine. A really lovely dynamic here!

So fluffin cute! Thanks as alwasy for the scanlation white cat scanss!

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: morsel of intimacy...
don't just nibble at it, take a full fucking bite!

Users who are viewing this thread