How to Grill Our Love - Vol. 10 Ch. 81 - Wrapping Things up with a Taco Party!

Dex-chan lover
Rest in Paradise Mike! Thank you for all of the work you and the team for tl-ing this manga. Condolences to his family and acquaintance

Dex-chan lover
Wholesome story.
At the same time its a pity the scanlator drop this series which is understandable and condolences to your loses

Group Leader
My sincerest condolences for your loss, may Mike rest in peace. Thank you for picking up this manga and all the work you've done on it.

Dex-chan lover
damn... i'd much rather have you guys continue with this series with a very delayed schedule instead of having some random team take over.

a bunch of series that i'm following that got dropped by proper scan teams got picked up by some shabby MTL groups, lowering the quality immensely.

there really arent many scan teams left that i trust to always deliver good quality, so this is a big loss :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
he thought the handsome guy will fall for his wife but then the handsome guy fall for him instead :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you, Church of Potetto, for scanlating this series for as long as you have. RIP Mike. 🫡

Tju

Dex-chan lover
my condolences to all of Mike' family and friends.

thanks for all of your work on this and other serieses

Dex-chan lover
Sorry to hear about Mike. That's just how life goes, but it's always rough when it hits those close to us.

rest in peace Mike.

thank you guys for the sweet chapters . truly, they are all welcome in the land of snipers

Users who are viewing this thread