How to Grill Our Love - Vol. 10 Ch. 81 - Wrapping Things up with a Taco Party!

Dex-chan lover
Rest in peace Mike. Thank you team for bringing us this manga and most likely getting it licensed.

Dex-chan lover
Rest in peace Mike. Thank you and your team for allowing us to experience this amazing work

Dex-chan lover
my condolences on your loss, and my thanks for translating this as much as yall have. i know its been a little bit since then, but i hope you all are able to find some closure and peace in everything.

Dex-chan lover
I feel that Mangaka has done a slight against the concept of Tacos...
Other than the 'self -serve'/choose your own ingredients i don't see anything specifically 'wrong' with how he chose to do it
but you'd prolly get mad at me then, when i didn't have meat/proper filling i just spread some strawberry cream cheese on a tortilla and heated that up

it might not be as common in japan (tho i heard there was one city with heavy brazilian influence and had some restaurants there, the main chara in solitary gourmet went there in a live action?), but i'm sure as long as the meat's good, i wouldn't complain, though it would be interesting to see how well they'd do if some latin american chefs moved to japan to set up a restaurant or so, or doing some kinda fusion foods

Dex-chan lover
Is it a monthly release or bi weekly
well the live action is out (although the only known team subbing them is behind a locked community, understandable considering all the jdrama/kdrama subs being reposted)

The raws are up to 154 on the 'official site'

Dex-chan lover
We went through so much in this manga thanks to you all. My deepest condolences, and rest in peace, Mike

Dex-chan lover
Glad Mochizuki was able to connect without any misunderstandings. It's clear that he needs friends before anything else on the relationship scale.

Thanks for all your work, Potteto Scans and my condolences. Rest in peace (once again) to Mike; his contributions here won't be forgotten.

RIP Mike and condolences to Church of Potato team.
Thanks for translating the series up to now, hopefully someone else can carry on your good works

Users who are viewing this thread