How to Grill Our Love - Vol. 10 Ch. 87 - A Birthday Party Filled with Meat!

Dex-chan lover
I think it's the first time I've seen a pressure cooker used in fiction, in works that aren't from my country. Here, if you're a family of four, your family will probably use the pressure cooker at least once a week, usually to cook beans.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the chapters!
I really love these two lovebirds

Dex-chan lover
if you ever want to scanlate a similar manga to this (Romcom + Cooking) :hearts: 🍖
Itta tsumori gohan
https://mangadex.org/title/813c8bf7-7943-4bc8-80d9-f7027445573c/itta-tsumori-gohan
LOL art style looks cute, shame it's only 11 chapters but nice for more 'couples eating together' foodie series
That campfire plushie looks real cute, lol
looks like something that could be a sponsored/'official' merch or so (tho i feel like a meat texture/patterned hand cloth would be off putting , or if you got drunk and accidentally tried to 'cook it')

Dex-chan lover
I think it's the first time I've seen a pressure cooker used in fiction, in works that aren't from my country. Here, if you're a family of four, your family will probably use the pressure cooker at least once a week, usually to cook beans.
other than restaurants , i guess a lot of home chefs wouldn't have something like that other than rice cookers depending on what they make. tho i'm surprised there aren't more one crockpot type bowls/meals or so as well to make something in bulk and then self serve as a family

Dex-chan lover
looks like something that could be a sponsored/'official' merch or so (tho i feel like a meat texture/patterned hand cloth would be off putting , or if you got drunk and accidentally tried to 'cook it')
Meat patterned towels exist already isn't it? but I'd buy an official campfire plushie in a second

Dex-chan lover
I hope we get a pregnant and little kids arc.
might take a while unless the mangaka/editor wants to focus on it but i don't think i've seen too many sol romcoms where there is a pregnancy arc versus a side chara having kids first and gets them to thinking

tho i wouldn't mind seeing them 'raise chickens' like kenta mentioned way at the beginning

Dex-chan lover
I got stomachache rn but damn those sandwiches do be look fine doe 🤤🤤🤤

Thank God it isn't colored or I seriously gonna worsen my stomachache with junk food rn

Dex-chan lover
I really appreciate that kenta gets the precise kind of bday gifts you get when your friends know you have A Hobby

Group Leader
It already exists in Japan!

1723274726510.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Exciting to do special cooking on his birthday... He's just like me, FR LOL
I want the meat hand towels, too.

Dex-chan lover
It already exists in Japan!

View attachment 6010
lol i guess anything can be 'plushified' if they're making those giant isopod ones XD

Although fitting for a gift but i can imagine like his boss straight up giving him actual equipment too XD
I really appreciate that kenta gets the precise kind of bday gifts you get when your friends know you have A Hobby
I half expected one gift to be dessert leaning or just non bbq cooking at all if it's like "oh everyone else will get you something related" tho a gift card might be too impersonal unless they all discussed what they'd be getting

Tho i am curious about the 'meat voucher' , wonder if it's for a 'discount' at a butchers/supermarket/specific store or so /meat specific gift card lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread